Nadja Foods operates in the USA and Canada and for the past 20 years has been manufacturing in both countries and sells internationally. Now Nadja brings her expertise to you through her various levels of consulting services to help bring your ideas to market.
Nadja's credentials include:
- Being a member of the Advisory Board for the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade assisting the Minister of Canada with cross border trading.
- A successful customer list as a supplier and vendor to McDonald's Canada, Subway Restaurants, Wegmans, Tops Friendly Markets, Price Chopper, Harris Teeter, Urban Fare and Save on Foods.
- Being inducted into the Twenty First Century Business Women's Hall of Fame, Bay Path College, MA.
- Board member, recipe developer and spokesperson for the American Heart Association.
- Recipient of the Western New York Business Appreciation Award.
- Recipient of the Regional Award for Canadian Entrepreneur of the Year and recognized as one of the ITV News "Women of Vision".
- Niagara University, NY Board of Directors.
- Appearing as a popular guest on Television Shows including: The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, Canada AM, Fox Morning Shows, TODAY in New York City, Canadian Learning Channel and CTS-TV.
- Highlighted in several books including: "The Big Idea: How to Make Your Entrepreneurial Dreams Come True" by Donny Deutsch, "Millionaire Moms" by Joyce Bone, "O Woman" by Bea Fogleman, "Chicken Wing Wisdom" by Christina M Abt.
- Author of two best selling healthy eating and lifestyle books, "The Joy of Losing Weight" and "Outrageously Delicious".
- Touring as a motivational keynote speaker sharing her amazing professional and personal story of building her business, surviving leukemia, being an unemployable single parent and cherishing every moment in life.
Nadja has spent her professional life in both Canada and the US, living in Toronto, Edmonton and Calgary and in Buffalo NY.
First Level Engagement
Designed for new entrepreneurs needing help and guidance launching their ideas and products. How to take your recipe ideas to the "Big" market.
- Identify successful elements into a marketable product.
- Training on recipe and ingredient transfer to formulations.
- Identify when to move production to an "outsource facility".
- Recognize how to choose accredited "outsource facilities" to manufacture your product.
- How to protect your Intellectual Property (your recipes).
- Training and identification of your competition in the food industry.
- Market identification and training.
- Quick Service Restaurants
- How to market and sell your product.
- Supply Chain Training
- Understanding the role of the Broker.
- Financial resources - availability.
- Discuss the benefits of building good business relationships.
- Identify what the retailer or foodservice expects from you.
- How to prepare for the next step.
- Provide recommendations on how to achieve goals and objectives and improve overall business success.
Second Level Engagement
Designed for companies who want to take their food business to the next level. Expand manufacturing and sales. Explore foreigns markets and cross border opportunities.
- Identify an appropriate outsource facility, with the proper certifications for the customer set to be serviced.
- Consult and provide assistance with the expansion to the new production facility in the foreign country.
- Assist with foreign labeling requirements and nutritional information.
- Provide guidance and assistance with cross border and customs issues.
"In my 30 years with McDonald's Restaurants, I have rarely met a supplier that exemplifies the entrepreneurial spirit of our founder Ray Kroc. In Nadja Piatka I have found what Ray would define as a true entrepreneur."
George A. Cohen, Senior Chairman - McDonald's Restaurants of Canada Ltd.
To inquire about Nadja's Consulting Services please <email Veronica>.